Very simple, CodeGlass is led by its Developers and is committed to protecting and respecting your privacy. As such, we have implemented measures to ensure that we do not collect any personal data from our users. You may have noticed that we do not have intrusive cookie pop-ups soliciting your personal information. We also refrain from sending automated newsletters. Instead, we recommend joining our Discord community to stay updated,discord and you can always read the news at a time convenient to yourself.
We also have a marketing team, but they must get your explicit consent before contacting you. And we prevent them from obscuring these efforts by pointing these, like checkboxes, out every time.
However, it’s important to note that we utilize certain third-party services that may collect limited data. Here is an overview of the third-party services we utilize:
- Licensespring We partner with Licensespring as our license provider. Their privacy practices can be found on their website at (https://licensespring.com/privacy
- Stripe Our payment provider is Stripe. Their privacy practices can be found on their website at https://www.stripe.com/privacy
- HubSpot If you utilize certain functionality of the landing site, we have specified them below. Their privacy practices can be found on their website at https://legal.hubspot.com/privacy-policy
We assure you that we will not share your data with any other third parties, and we do not retain any of the aforementioned data ourselves.
The collected data by these third-party services is used for the following purposes:
- Account Management: We utilize the collected data to manage your account and ensure smooth operation and access to our services. For more information, please refer to our [account]section(../Others/Account.md)
- Non-Marketing Communication: We may contact you regarding non-marketing matters, such as updates to our license agreements or important service notifications.
- Payment Related Actions: The collected data may be used in payment-related actions as described in our Terms And Conditions Of Purchase
- Hubspot Related Actions: If you gave our marketing team explicit consent. More info found below
We would like to include two legal statements as advised by our legal advisor:
- Our website may contain links to third-party sites. Please note that we are not responsible for the content or privacy practices employed by these external sites.
- We are not responsible for the privacy practices employed by the aforementioned third-party services.
If you have any concerns or questions regarding our privacy practices or these terms, please feel free to reach out to us.
HubSpot will collect some of your data when you:
- Utilize the contact form on the landing site, you can also contact us directly to prevent this.
- Book a meeting at our landing site, someone has to store your name and email.
Consenting to our marketing team happens if you agree to it.
These places include:
- If you check the optional checkbox at booking a meeting saying “I agree to receive communications from CodeGlass its marketing team.”.
Was this page helpful?
Glad to hear it! Please tell us how we can improve.
Sorry to hear that. Please tell us how we can improve.